Shelter ask for Landlords viewsMake Text Bigger
Two Property118 members have pointed out that Shelter are actually asking for views from Landlords and have produced a survey to complete: Click Here.
The request from Shelter states: “Take our survey to help us understand what’s important to you and how we can best work together towards developing a better private rental sector. Answers are completely anonymised.”
- What were your motivations for becoming a landlord?
- What are the best things about being a landlord?
- What are the main challenges you face as a landlord?
- How would you describe your relationship with your tenants?
- How do you think Shelter can work better with landlords?
- What has been your experience of Shelter?
We all hope this can be used as a positive step for Shelter and the PRS to start working together as opposed to against each other to the benefit of tenants.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.