Landlords Insurance GUARANTEED to beat any ‘like-for-like’ quote

Landlords Insurance GUARANTEED to beat any ‘like-for-like’ quote

Text Size

Operated in partnership with Property118 by The Home Insurer, which scores 4.9 out of 5 stars on Feefo for customer service and is an Insurance Times Awards Finalist, GUARANTEES to beat the premium you are quoted elsewhere on a ‘like-for-like’ basis. What’s more, by using our recommended Landlords Insurance providers you will also be helping to fund the running costs of so you save money and our community benefits too. Everybody is a winner. click here

Click the button below for a Landlords Insurance quote



Use the form below to request one of our team to you a Call Back

Landlords Buying Group Insurance Renewal

Block of Flats Insurance

IF you are a landlord who owns a block of flats or you are a freeholder within a management company that operates a block of flats, then we may be able to save you money on your block of flats insurance.

Blocks of flats can be many and varied in size, shape and cost of insurance. From a two-flat converted Victorian property to a massive 100+ flat purpose-built block, every block of flats is different. So is the price for insurance and the ability for you to spend more on it than you need.

Property 118’s trusted insurance partner, The Home Insurer, has already helped to save hundreds of landlords money on their landlord insurance. For the last year, the business has also developed a superb reputation for delivering the highest level of block of flats insurance at incredibly low prices. Now it is time to introduce it to Property118 readers. click here

Do you need unoccupied Insurance?

If your own residential or landlord property then you need to be sure you are insured when the property is empty. You’ll find in most insurance policies that unoccupancy is not well catered for and could end up costing you thousands of pounds in a claim due to small print.

Here’s Property 118’s guide to what you need to know about unoccupied property insurance: click here

Sublet Insurance

SUBLET INSURANCE is needed by any landlord that does not have directly enter into a tenancy with a person who is paying rent to somebody else to live in one of their properties.

If you have an agreement with a housing association, company or individual that rents the property to a third party tenant and arranges the tenancy agreement, then you need SubLet Insurance. This is subletting.

In terms of landlord insurance, this is not covered by a normal policy.  click here

Landlords Emergency Cover

This is complimentary to your normal landlord insurance policy, it is not a replacement landlord buildings and/or contents policy, but I think you will like it.

The cover costs from just £4.00 – £5.80 per property per month depending on cover selected. The tenant gets the insurance company details in case of a claim so if a problem occurs the tenant reports it to the insurance company. click here

Tenants Insurance

We recommend all tenants buy contents insurance. From your tenants perspective it’s a good idea if their deposit is important to them, and I have yet to find a tenant who doesn’t care about money!

One glass of spilled red wine, a pan carelessly placed on a kitchen unit or a party that gets a bit wild and the cost of the damage could very easily wipe out a deposit, and more. click here

Insurance For Your Own Home

We worked hard to bring you a price guarantee on landlord insurance with our buying group, because that is our business and passion. Now we have a fantastic offer for your own home insurance to save you money as well.

We have teamed up with The Property Insurer and Discount Insurance to bring you a price leading home insurance offer for your own home. click here

Life Insurance

In the event of the death of a borrower, even if it’s a joint mortgage, it is usually well within the rights of a mortgage lender to call in their loans. This is more likely to happen post credit crunch as several lenders closed their doors to buy to let lending and want to recover as much money as possible. Lenders still active in the market can now lend money at far higher profit margins so there is every incentive for them to call in their loans in the event of death too. click here

Most landlords go for a 10 year term on the basis that it is reasonably likely that property values and rents will have risen to a point where refinancing at 50% LTV is possible without a requirement to inject further cash. This is NOT advice.

Share This Article