Calling all Landlords who need Block of Flats InsuranceMake Text Bigger
IF you are a landlord who owns a block of flats or you are a freeholder within a management company that operates a block of flats, then we may be able to save you money on your block of flats insurance.
Blocks of flats can be many and varied in size, shape and cost of insurance. From a two-flat converted Victorian property to a massive 100+ flat purpose-built block, every block of flats is different. So is the price for insurance and the ability for you to spend more on it than you need.
Property 118’s trusted insurance partner, The Home Insurer, has already helped to save hundreds of landlords money on their landlord insurance. For the last year, the business has also developed a superb reputation for delivering the highest level of block of flats insurance at incredibly low prices. Now it is time to introduce it to Property118 readers.
Benefits of our block of flats insurance include:
- 35% day one uplift in rebuild value
- £25,000 Contents in Common as standard
- As long as half flats are occupied, no issues
- Accidental Damage included
- Malicious Damage included
- £100k legal expenses policy included
- 33% loss of rent included
- Works/renovations accepted
- £100k Directors and Officers Insurance included
- Terrorism cover available on request
- UK Insurers with UK claims line for ease of use
It takes around five minutes on the phone complete a quote – call 01832 735388 and ask for Jason who deals with the Property 118 clients – or you can fill in our form below and they will call you back to start a quote for you.
Why not give The Home Insurer a try and see if you could save money today? With a score of 4.9 out of 5-stars from independent review specialist Feefo for delivering property insurance, you will be in good hands.