Open A Business Bank Account In MinutesMake Text Bigger
For landlords who need to open a business account FAST we recommend Tide.
In just just a matter of minutes you can open a business bank account online and obtain an account number, sort code and a free business Mastercard (applicable to Limited Companies as well as sole or joint owners of property).
Tide is powerful and simple, and saves business owners like you time and money – and that’s why we’re proud to partner with them.
- No annual or monthly fees (free sign-up and free to try out alongside an existing account)
- No credit checks when opening an account
- Company expense cards (order up to 35 additional Mastercards)
- Free bank transfers for one year, after one year bank transfers are 20p when sending or receiving money from a non-Tide account
- Free access to product features such as their Company Registration tool, Virtual Office Address, Accountancy Software Integrations, Receipt Importer, VAT Manager (which links to HMRC), Expense Management, invoicing Tool (including Invoice Protection and invoice payments by Direct Debit) and the COVID-19 Help Hub
Your money is safe
Tide’s banking services are provided by PrePay Solutions, who are regulated by the FCA via an e-money license. Members’ funds are kept in a protected Safeguarding account, meaning that they can never be loaned out to other customers and, as such, are not exposed to risk.
Easily setup or edit standing orders, direct debits and one off payments.
Access up to £15,000 in under 2 minutes. No credit score impacts and no repayment penalties.
Tide integrates seamlessly with the big accounting software packages including Quickbooks, Xero, FreeAgent, Sage, Reckon, Kashflow and more.
Manage your cards in seconds, straight from the Tide app.
Chat to the tide team with any questions 24/7 365 days a year.
To open an account CLICK HERE and remember to input Property118 in the box which asks for a “Partner Code” in order to access VIP service.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.