Initiative Q

by Mark Alexander

13:01 PM, 30th October 2018
About A year ago

Initiative Q

Initiative Q

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it’s ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join – so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There’s nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn’t want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/SMGdyYB3Q

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

UPDATE

Despite that fact that Svetlana and I have now utilised all of our invitations we happy to help other Property118 members to get into this, and also to help others that have already done so to achieve their targets, so please feel free to post your personal invite link in the comments section below as soon as you have been verified.

07/11/2018 @ 09:10 – here’s how I have fared so far …

Comments

Nicky Caley

10:54 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by CazT at 02/11/2018 - 10:38
Will do - good luck!

Dylan Morris

11:02 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

What is a Q currently worth in Dollars or Sterling ?

Tom Quinlivan

11:05 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Svetlana Alexander at 31/10/2018 - 08:04
Thanks Svetlana, I have used your invite please verify me, it sounds interesting and nothing to lose!

Tom

Mark Alexander

11:14 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Dylan Morris at 02/11/2018 - 11:02
It's all explained in the video which is embedded into the main post above.

As of today Q has no value, they are giving it away for free!

Svetlana Alexander

11:17 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Tom Quinlivan at 02/11/2018 - 11:05
Hi Thomas

Not sure what went wrong but I'm not seeing a verification request for you. Maybe try again?

CazT

11:42 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Hi, I have some invites if you require any...

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/rzDgdjYnQ

Maggie Howell

11:57 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/rgUGv5KnX

Mark Alexander

12:05 PM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Another update .....

Richard Peeters

12:06 PM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Neil Patterson at 31/10/2018 - 08:41Hi Neil, please confirm me on yours, thanks.
If nothing else, The Q initiative is building an enormous database very quickly! Will we regret this? Dunno.
Here is MY link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BLlTb62F3Q
Regards, Richard

Laura Delow

12:13 PM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Neil Patterson at 31/10/2018 - 08:41
Hi Neil. My husband Simon Delow has signed up under your account through Facebook.

1 2 3 4 13