Property118 Member Profile for

Neil Patterson

Member of The Landlords Union - Click Here for Details

Share this member profile

Neil Patterson avatar avatar
GOOD Landlords Sponsor
Become a Property118 Member

Neil's latest comments

Number of comments made: 2044

  • Stamp duty liability on primary residence for unmarried couple about to separate

    2017-06-22 11:42:37

    Hi Russell, I have helped answer many questions on this subject but you have me stumped in this scenario. It does not seem correct as you suggest so I would recommend you contact HMRC to get it clarified. From .Gov examples >>

    Read More

  • Is this conspiracy to commit fraud?

    2017-06-22 10:16:44

    Dear Christian, I am sorry to hear of the situation you find yourself talked into. It is like going back to the bad old pre credit crisis wild west days. Firstly no one can ever guarantee you can get a mortgage before you have an actual offer letter as there are hundreds of criteria to conside

    Read More

  • Call from 60 year old deceased tenant’s ex-partner?

    2017-06-21 14:35:12

    Hi Ian, We have had a similar question today, but my question is how can you be sure you can trust the ex-partner and who they say they are? Do you know the daughter and can you make contact? Other helpful articles: Tenant has died with no will and difficulties with next of kin >> https:

    Read More

  • Letter – why S24 loan interest relief restrictions force sale

    2017-06-21 14:22:26

    Hi Denise, We have a few examples and articles on this that you might like to piece together :) See:

    Read More

  • Happy Tax Day

    2017-06-21 11:21:02

    Thank you very much for your kind words and support Sam :) It is very much appreciated.

    Read More

Load More Comments


Profile has been updated! Click here to view


Share with your friends?

Please share this article via one or more of the following social networks

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditlinkedin ×

Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.