Initiative Q

by Mark Alexander

13:01 PM, 30th October 2018
About A year ago

Initiative Q

Initiative Q

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it’s ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join – so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There’s nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn’t want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/SMGdyYB3Q

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

UPDATE

Despite that fact that Svetlana and I have now utilised all of our invitations we happy to help other Property118 members to get into this, and also to help others that have already done so to achieve their targets, so please feel free to post your personal invite link in the comments section below as soon as you have been verified.

07/11/2018 @ 09:10 – here’s how I have fared so far …

Comments

Nicky Caley

9:32 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Neil Patterson at 31/10/2018 - 08:41
Hi Neil Can you please verify my link - thanks. Nicky

Svetlana Alexander

9:47 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by at 02/11/2018 - 09:28
Hi Maggie

I have verified you so you're in, GOOD LUCK!

I'm now up to Q72,312 just by following the notes that Mark posted above. It's not hard at all 🙂

Laura Delow

9:57 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Svetlana Alexander at 31/10/2018 - 08:04
Hi Svetlana. I signed up on your account as Mark's was full but accepting the terms & conditions & clicking the submit button, it didn't seem to acknowledge anything & just got stuck on the sign up page. What am I doing wrong or has it gone through.
My husband; Simon Delow had the same problem signing up under Neil's account

Wayne Hoban

10:00 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

There are some spare invites on here if anyone needs them.

Mark Alexander

10:17 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Laura Delow at 02/11/2018 - 09:57
Hi Laura

Try one of the other links posted in comment. I also recommend using the Facebook login if you’re a Facebook user

Helen Houston

10:20 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Can Neil confirm my initiative Q account please ? Thanks helen

Michelle Prendergast

10:35 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Svetlana Alexander at 31/10/2018 - 08:04
Hello, can you verify my registration please 😊

CazT

10:38 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Nicky Caley at 02/11/2018 - 09:30
Hi Nicky, can you register me too please. Thanks

Jonathan R

10:45 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Svetlana Alexander at 31/10/2018 - 08:04
Hi Svetlana,
I joined using your invite. Thanks for posting.
Jonathan

Richard P-W

10:48 AM, 2nd November 2018
About A year ago

Here is my link if you need to get going please use it
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/SWbgvew2m