My own landlord’s GDPR policy

9:34 AM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

My own landlord’s GDPR policy

My own landlord’s GDPR policy

GDPR is something that WILL affect almost every landlord in the UK. The new legislation comes into effect on 25th May 2018, by which time all landlords (and other businesses) will have to have registered with the ICO and have a GDPR Data Protection Policy.

We have spent the past couple of months preparing for the implementation of GDPR, and have now finalised our GDPR Data Protection Policy, (which is worded specifically for a residential landlord business).

If any Property118 readers would like a copy of our GDPR Data Protection Policy, to perhaps adapt and adopt for their own landlording business, we are willing to email this to them FREE of charge.

If you would like to receive a copy of the ready made GDPR Data Protection Policy, and information about other GDPR documents, please email: robert.mellors@hotmail.co.uk

Robert

Comments

paul landlord

12:33 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Hi. I would be most grateful if you could email me a copy to

strippereclipse@hotmail.com

Many thanks

Paul

Ashleigh

12:48 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Hi, please could you kindly email me a copy at jsfett@btopenworld.com
Many thanks

rizwan zulfiqar

13:21 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Dear Robert,
This is a great initiative i would like to request a copy
Could you email it to me:
rizwanz@live.com
Thank you very much in advance.
Kind Regards

David Reading

13:26 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Hi Robert,
The deadline is looming and so would really appreciate a copy of your policy. Email to david.reading@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks

Jim Fox

13:30 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Hi Robert. Could you please e mail me a copy at foxcherrett1@aol.com.
Thanks,
Jim

Tom England

13:31 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Gwen Davies at 04/05/2018 - 10:12
Could I have a copy as well?

tengland753@hotmail.com

Many thanks.

Tom

George Stern

13:42 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by paul landlord at 04/05/2018 - 12:33
Hi Robert.
Great initiative -thank you. Could you please e mail a copy to me at g.stern@btinternet.com
Thanks,
George

George Stern

13:43 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Hi Robert.
Thanks,
George

budd

13:51 PM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

Hi Robert,

I would be grateful to receive a copy please
email: budd_49@yahoo.com