My own landlord’s GDPR policy

9:34 AM, 4th May 2018
About A year ago

My own landlord’s GDPR policy

My own landlord’s GDPR policy

GDPR is something that WILL affect almost every landlord in the UK. The new legislation comes into effect on 25th May 2018, by which time all landlords (and other businesses) will have to have registered with the ICO and have a GDPR Data Protection Policy.

We have spent the past couple of months preparing for the implementation of GDPR, and have now finalised our GDPR Data Protection Policy, (which is worded specifically for a residential landlord business).

If any Property118 readers would like a copy of our GDPR Data Protection Policy, to perhaps adapt and adopt for their own landlording business, we are willing to email this to them FREE of charge.

If you would like to receive a copy of the ready made GDPR Data Protection Policy, and information about other GDPR documents, please email: robert.mellors@hotmail.co.uk

Robert

Comments

Robert Mellors

22:46 PM, 24th May 2018
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Jamie Finch at 24/05/2018 - 22:12
Many thanks for your kind comments Jamie.

The free (editable) sample GDPR Data Protection Policy that I'm giving away may be enough to enable landlords to adapt and develop their own GDPR policies, but for those that want a comprehensive set of GDPR policies and forms that they can simply adapt to suit their own processes then the set is I hope excellent value.

If any landlord still hasn't got their GDPR policy sorted out, and they would like to receive the free sample policy (in an editable Word format), then please email me robert.mellors@hotmail.co.uk

Brenda Forrest

12:17 PM, 25th May 2018
About A year ago

Hi Robert. Could you please email a copy as interested in comparing. Thank you.

Chiew

10:01 AM, 26th May 2018
About A year ago

Hello Robert, would you email a copy please, felicia.chan@lineone.net
thanks

Robert Mellors

12:01 PM, 27th May 2018
About A year ago

Could everyone that wants a free copy of my GDPR Data Protection Policy please e-mail me directly: robert.mellors@hotmail.co.uk
rather than putting their email on this thread.

Robert Mellors

12:06 PM, 27th May 2018
About A year ago

I have just had feedback from a landlord who I sent a free GDPR Data Protection Policy to, they said it took just 7 mins for him to make the amendments to adapt it to his own landlording business. Just 7 minutes!!!

Anyone wanting an editable sample copy of my GDPR Data Protection Policy, please email me direct robert.mellors@hotmail.co.uk rather than requesting it on this thread.

David Humphris

15:04 PM, 14th June 2018
About A year ago

Hi Robert. I would be grateful to receive your work on GDPR Data Protection Policy and a privacy statement. Send to davidhumphris@hotmail.com. Many thanks and kind regards.

Police blamed for allowing Anarchy to rule in the PRS