15:59 PM, 11th July 2022, About a month ago 5
Hi All, when I conducted an EICR last year, I received an ”unsatisfactory” rating C2. Due to ”6mm cable on 40a mcb”. Looking at the details in the schedule at the back, this is in relation to the Cooker.
Details are as follows for any electricians who can provide some advice, on whether the rating was appropriate:
– Type of wiring: A
– Reference method: A
– Circuit conductors: csa – Live mm2 = 6
– Circuit conductors: csa – cpc mm2 = 2.5
– Max disconnect time permitted by BS7671 = 0.4
– BS(En) = 60898
– Type no B
– 40A rating
– 6kA capacity
– 30mA operating current
– 0.87 maximum Za permitted by BS7671
– 0.39 Maximum measured earth fault loop impedance.
Thanks for your advice.
Previous ArticleBrownfield Land Release Fund