8:23 AM, 11th December 2014, About 7 years ago 6
I secured a Possession Order in October, the tenant moved out in the final hour, but has not paid the monies owed and adjudged on the possession order standing at £2755.48. The background of this individual is very complex, he is a very wealthy man, but none of it is straight forward and, never having been in this situation before I am unsure how best to proceed and could use some advise please. His circumstances briefly are;
1. Currently living in rented or with girlfriend. Address can be obtained but he has no real possessions to speak of and is rarely at home (always in pub – landlord happy for bailiffs to attend premises)
2. 4wd Vehicle worth approx 2-4k, possibly bought in his company name and either way he can argue a tool of trade as a civil engineer.
3. Recently inherited – 3 bed house (currently empty)
Isle of man registered company which owns 4/5 shops and 6+ flats (all fully let)
Company was approx £50,000 in credit on inheriting, individual is now sole director, estate is still believed to be in probate over company assets as other family members have certain rights (looong story!)
4. Owns 1 Bed flat, fully mortgaged and tenanted at £380 pcm – it is possible this tenants payments go direct to mortgage company.
5. Self employed in full time work
6. Bank account was £1500 in credit at time of hearing – other debts have taken over another bank account, but i believe this one is still untouched by court orders.
Any suggestions and process suggestions gratefully appreciated
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
Advice and implementation provided by a practising Barrister-At-Law with £10,000,000 of Professional Indemnity InsuranceBook Now
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||Means Property118 Ltd , a limited company registered in England under company number 10295964, whose registered address is 1st Floor, Woburn House, 84 St Benedicts Street, Norwich, NR2 4AB.|
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|JSESSIONID||Used only to collect performance data, with any identifiable data obfuscated||No|
|__cfduid||This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.||Yes|
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz||First||Helps to understand how their visitors engage with our website|
|_fbp||First||Helps to understand how their visitors engage with our website|