Section 21 issued tenant wants extra time?

10:01 AM, 29th December 2015

Section 21 issued tenant wants extra time?

Section 21 issued tenant wants extra time?

A section 21 was issued to my tenant to leave the property on 27th December he now tells me he can’t go as the flat he is moving into will not be ready now till the end of January.extra time

Can I issue him a licence or a holiday let to allow him to stay till the end of January ?

If so what paperwork if any would be needed or shall I just wait till the end of January and if he doesn’t leave then issue court proceedings then ?

I know he is in the process of leaving as I’ve had requests for references for him.

Many thanks

Les

Comments

les tolley

14:15 PM, 4th January 2016

Reply to the comment left by "Anthony Endsor" at "04/01/2016 - 11:09":

Thank you for your advice Anthony I have told the tenant I will not start court action until end of January as long as the rent remains paid. I am monitoring the situation closely, thanks again

les tolley

14:16 PM, 4th January 2016

Reply to the comment left by "Charles King - Barrister-At-Law" at "04/01/2016 - 12:47":

Thank you Charles, I have told the tenant I will not start court action until end of January as long as the rent remains paid. I am monitoring the situation closely

les tolley

14:19 PM, 4th January 2016

Reply to the comment left by "Neil Patterson" at "29/12/2015 - 12:32":

Thank you for your advice Neil, I have told the tenant I will not start court action until end of January as long as the rent remains paid. I am monitoring the situation closely, in the mean time I may contact Paul in the near future if there is a problem.

Can I resolve noisy neighbour issue for my tenant?