9:40 AM, 20th December 2011, About 10 years ago 20
We’re giving a lucky Property118.com reader the chance to win £100 worth of B&Q vouchers – perfect for that refurbishment project that you’ve meaning meaning to get around to!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is tell us your best guess to the following question:
Let us know your answer via the comments section below and you could start the new year with a windfall! (Please note: comments require moderation from Property118.com before they appear on the blog, so don’t panic if your entry isn’t instantly visible)
1. The deadline for the competition is midnight on 31st December 2011
2. The winner will be informed by email on Thursday 5th January 20121. Property118.com’s decision is final.
3. Any entries deemed rude or offensive will be excluded from the competition. Feel free to add a comment or Christmas message.
4. Only one entry person is permitted. All other entries will be void.
5. This competition is not open to employees of Property118.com
6. This competition is open to UK residents only.
7. Should two or more winning entrants guess the same answer, they will be entered into a prize draw and chosen at random by Property118.com
9. The winner will be given 14 days to claim their prize. After this time, all rights to this prize shall be waivered and a new winner drawn.
10. Property118.com do not accept any responsibility for prizes lost in the mail.
11. The prize will be in the form of B&Q vouchers, no cash alternative will be offered.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||Means Property118 Ltd , a limited company registered in England under company number 10295964, whose registered address is 1st Floor, Woburn House, 84 St Benedicts Street, Norwich, NR2 4AB.|
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|JSESSIONID||Used only to collect performance data, with any identifiable data obfuscated||No|
|__cfduid||This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.||Yes|
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz||First||Helps to understand how their visitors engage with our website|
|_fbp||First||Helps to understand how their visitors engage with our website|