Landlords – what would YOU like to see in a training course?Make Text Bigger
One of the main concerns landlords have is keeping up with the myriad new laws and regulations that keep coming out. Not to mention getting a grip on the laws we already have!
I am in the process of developing a major new training course to help landlords with this. It will be an online course (so no travelling) which you will be able to take at your own pace.
It will feature:
- Recorded interviews with experts
- Interactive online content (» see the example here)
- Interactive content with embedded video and audio clips
- Live webinars where you can answer questions
- Downloadable pdfs with extra information, checklists and draft documents
Content will include:
- A guide on the housing health and safety rating system
- The fitness for human habitation legislation
- Tenancy agreements – and how to use them to protect your position
- The Tenant Fees Act 2019 and how it affects you
- A step by step guide on setting up a tenancy
- Ending tenancies – including dealing with property left behind
However, I really need to know what YOU want.
I have created a survey to collect landlords views. It should take you about 10 minutes.
As a ‘thank you’ everyone who completes the course will be given a coupon code you can use to get £5 off the course cost.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.