Jenrick confirms Housing Market will stay openMake Text Bigger
Although there has been no official guidance on any government website or press release yet, Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick, has announced yesterday by Twitter that the Housing Market will remain open within coronavirus safety limits during Lockdown part2.
Jenrick has so far confirmed – Housing market update ahead of Thursday’s measures:
- Renters and homeowners will be able to move
- Removal firms and estate agents can operate
- Construction sites can and should continue
- Tradespeople will be able to enter homes
- But all must follow the Covid safety guidance
NAEA Propertymark Chief Executive, Mark Hayward, commented: “We welcome the news that the housing market is to remain open throughout this second lockdown period, and it is essential that all agents continue to play their part in reducing the spread of the virus through following all relevant guidance.”
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.