Allow Landlords to evict tenants where there are 14 days rent arrears14:34 PM, 1st October 2020
About 4 weeks ago 97
I’m currently researching how technology is influencing property investments, and I was wondering two things:
– If buying a property involves the 3 below steps, how much time do you usually spend on each step?
1. finding properties – X hours
2. verifying that they are right – X hours
3. closing the deal – X hours
– If finding a property investment involves 3 subsequent steps, how much time do you spend on each?
1a. finding flats online – X hours
1b. talking to real estate agents – X hours
1c. talking to personal leads – X hours
– Have you used any tools that have helped you source deals/flats? If so, which ones?
– What did they help you with?
– What did they not do very well?
– Anything else you would like to mention that might be helpful?
Thank you for your time!
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
Our mission is to facilitate the sharing of best practice amongst UK landlords, tenants and letting agentsLearn More