9:02 AM, 26th September 2016, About 6 years ago 1
I’m currently researching how technology is influencing property investments, and I was wondering two things:
– If buying a property involves the 3 below steps, how much time do you usually spend on each step?
1. finding properties – X hours
2. verifying that they are right – X hours
3. closing the deal – X hours
– If finding a property investment involves 3 subsequent steps, how much time do you spend on each?
1a. finding flats online – X hours
1b. talking to real estate agents – X hours
1c. talking to personal leads – X hours
– Have you used any tools that have helped you source deals/flats? If so, which ones?
– What did they help you with?
– What did they not do very well?
– Anything else you would like to mention that might be helpful?
Thank you for your time!
Previous ArticleCapital losses carried forward on Spanish property?
Next ArticleTenant threatening legal action after cleaning bill?