Helping a family member and tenant?

Helping a family member and tenant?

11:11 AM, 12th October 2021, About 5 days ago 3

Text Size

A family member is selling their property in order to now self-fund a much-needed operation, that he is unable to get (quickly) on the NHS.

The property is tenanted, and initially, she did not want to move after we gave her notice, but she has come round to the idea as her own circumstances have changed, and she needs to downsize. The only requirement is she has to stay local, as she does not drive and has a son who attends a local school.

Are there any LL’s out there with a property in the Birmingham B23 area to rent up to £800pcm? She has a cash deposit (no Council Bonds etc) and direct payments to the LL have always been in place since she moved into the house in 2012 (via HB) and since 2018 when she switched to UC. This will continue with a new LL. She has always been amenable to LL checks and annual gas certs etc.

If anyone has anything they could offer, please let me know, and I will happily pass your details on, so she can contact you directly.




by Neil Patterson

16:16 PM, 12th October 2021, About 5 days ago


Please try our partner agents LettingSupermarket >>

by DSR

20:46 PM, 12th October 2021, About 5 days ago

Reply to the comment left by Neil Patterson at 12/10/2021 - 16:16
I think you misread the post sorry - I'm really looking for a property for the tenant to move into, not let the one she is moving out of.

by Neil Patterson

8:32 AM, 13th October 2021, About 4 days ago


I was just thinking they may have a Landlord looking for a tenant 🙂

Leave Comments

Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.

Forgotten your password?