Don’t worry Boris – Fergus will give you a homeMake Text Bigger
You need not worry Boris, because if you are Evicted from No 10 after the end of October when you have a general election Fergus will give you a home, but only on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy in leafy Ashford on Park Farm!
I do not want to put you on the spot Boris but that is exactly what I intend to do. What are you going to do to ensure the delivery of 400,000 new homes per year? It is a ten year programme?
No waffle just Anglo Saxon English in nice simple words so that we all understand. The Country requires a very clear understanding of where you see the Private Sector Landlord’s position in providing Private Sector Tenants with housing.
There are a number of issues Boris which you need to address:
- Restoring Tax Relief on Mortgages to the Headline Rate.
- Reduce Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on the all of previously rented houses to 10%
- Kick into touch this silly idea of doing away with Section 21.
- Introduce a CGT credit system of reducing CGT by 1% for every year the PSL takes a designated group such as Parents with Children, Victims of Domestic Abuse, disabled people and so on.
- Support the reintroduction of interest only Buy To Let mortgages with a lending ration of 60% Loan to Value (LTV).
Can the Private Sector Letting Industry have a clear commitment from you to support financially, those in need via incentification of those most in need?
You have been elected as Leader. So Lead!
Can I raise with you, as my Prime Minister, the issue of Shelter and the grant Aid given by HMG? It seems to me that the Shelter is terribly left wing and causes more problems than it solves! There is only one answer and that is to build 400,000 homes per year!
Save your money on the Grant Aid for Shelter and put it towards building accommodation for the disabled!
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.