No win no fee barrister?

11:37 AM, 16th March 2015

No win no fee barrister?

No win no fee barrister?

As anybody had dealings with Barristers regarding ( no win no fee) on large damages cases against Lenders? No win no fee barrister

Thanks

Peter

EDITORS NOTE – this “readers Question” and discussion thread is no doubt linked to another discussion entitled “Lenders hidden trick of capitalised arrears

Comments

peter cookson

11:49 AM, 20th March 2015

Hi Mark
Many thanks for introducing Mr Mark Smith Barrister we are hoping to meet up in a couple of weeks.

Mark Alexander

12:15 PM, 20th March 2015

Reply to the comment left by "peter cookson" at "20/03/2015 - 11:49":

You're welcome, please let me know how you get on 🙂

Emily Eyesopen

0:17 AM, 8th April 2016

Reply to the comment left by "peter cookson" at "16/03/2015 - 16:14":

Hi Peter,

I'm hoping you can update us with your situation as I've been looking into the same issue with my lender, also contacted housing rights in Ireland, my local MP, the Attorney General for the UK to request a private prosecution & tried to track down a lawyer that will take on the case but have hit a bit of a wall however am still on the case. My case is currently with the FOS after one adjudicator fobbed me off then retired, I complained & my case is currently with another adjudicator. Was your mortgage expert worth getting in as it's something I need to consider. Have you got any further? Would really appreciate a bit of guidance if you have & also wondered if you'd been in contact with anyone else in the same situation?

Mark Smith (Barrister-At-Law) Landlord tax planning strategies - Leicester