Selling with or without tenants in situ?

15:57 PM, 17th March 2015

Selling with or without tenants in situ?

Selling with or without tenants in situ?

I have some properties with tenants that will need to be sold in next couple years. Selling with or without tenants in situ

My thinking is if I sell with tenants in situ I will be selling to a small subset of aggressive investors.

If I have empty properties, sure there is no rent coming in but I then can appeal to a wider range of the public.

Whilst I’m sure this has been discussed before it is a major headache to resolve.

Any experiences on this issue would be very gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Comments

Alan Loughlin

19:37 PM, 15th April 2015

**COMMENT MODERATED - no email addresses to be posted please. See >>> http://www.property118.com/house-rules-business-sponsorship/**

Mark Alexander

13:34 PM, 16th April 2015

HEADS UP

The new portal will be live on our home page by 5pm today so keep checking every now and then.

Obviously there will be very few properties listed straight away but there will be a few posted by our sponsors so that you can see how it works. You will also be able to set up "Alerts" so that you receive email notifications whenever properties are listed in your target area.

The official launch will be at the Property Investor Show at ExCel at 4:15pm tomorrow so if you have a property to list on the website I suggest you get it listed this evening for maximum launch exposure.

I will be emailing all Property118 members to give them the "Heads Up" later this evening.

I am literally shaking with excitement!!!

Mark Alexander

16:58 PM, 16th April 2015

It's live 😀 😀 😀

Carol Thomas

17:05 PM, 16th April 2015

Congrats Mark and everyone else involved it looks great, took me a while to find it, but that's just me, DOH!!

Mark Alexander

17:08 PM, 16th April 2015

Reply to the comment left by "CaZ " at "16/04/2015 - 17:05":

Thanks Caz

I'm aware that a great BTL property is going to be listed in Portsmoth in the next day or so.

You may want to set up a New Listing Alert so that you receive an email notification as soon as it is approved, see >>> http://buytolet.property118.com/properties/property_alerts

Carol Thomas

18:29 PM, 16th April 2015

Reply to the comment left by "Mark Alexander" at "16/04/2015 - 17:08":

That would be great but I live in Plymouth! Getting older is a painful process......

Review Hearings are adding a further delay to evictions!