Norwich Franchise – Lettings Director AppointedMake Text Bigger
Lettingsupermarket.com™ are proud to introduce their Norwich lettings specialist Jenna Veneziani, director of their latest franchise, Lettingsupermarket.com™ Norwich. Jenna and her team, based in Norwich, will be providing Landlords with a personal experience and superb local knowledge to ensure that every aspect of property management is dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Lettingsupermarket.com™ are a national hybrid letting agency developed to provide the personal service offered by High Street agencies but with the reduced costs of an online agent, saving landlords on average through the UK 66% and £610 per property per annum in the Norwich area.
Jenna said “Becoming an agent with Lettingsupermarket.com™ was an easy decision, with an average of 66% cost savings for landlords and lower tenant fees – what’s not to like. “I love that we offer the same, if not better, level of service compared to high street letting agents, for over half the price and the fact these savings are passed to our landlords and tenants is fantastic.”
Lettingsupermarket.com™ provide 24-hour telephone support, management fees at just 5% + Vat and NO additional costs for viewings, referencing, inventories, check in, inspections, accounts, legal and check out. The only additional fees are for rent guarantee insurance and additional inspections should you require them more frequently.
For this low monthly fee Lettingsupermarket.com™ carry out the following:
- Visiting your property to take particulars
- Setting up a system to store your documentation securely, online of course, so that it can be accessed at any time and wherever you are
- Advertising your property on the major property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla etc.
- Organising weekly block viewings (one off viewing is charged an extra £20 + VAT per viewing)
- Referencing tenants and guarantors
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition
- Using the correct Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements
- Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies of tenancy change over
- Protecting deposits and serving prescribed information and tenancy deposit certificates within 30 days of the commencement of each new tenancy
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificates
- Checking rental payments are received on the due date and taking appropriate action if they are not
- Issuing the correct notices at the correct time and in the correct way as necessary
- Responding to and dealing with maintenance issues quickly
- Performing periodic inspections
- Organising Rent Guarantee insurance
- Check Out at the end of the tenancy
- Timely return of tenants deposit
- Negotiating with tenants and dealing with ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) as required.
Chris Sheldon, Managing Director of Lettingsupermarket.com™ Limited said: “We are very pleased that Jenna and her team have joined Lettingsupermarket.com™ . We believe that this will further bridge the gap between the hybrid sector and the High Street. Having met with Jenna on several occasions she is very motivated with an excellent knowledge of the local market. We look forward to a long and successful working relationship. To date feedback from clients has been excellent.”
As Lettingsupermarket.com™ is a hybrid letting agency, tenants and landlords aren’t required to meet at the office, however should customers wish to drop off keys or paperwork, they can. Jenna explained that “even though we don’t have a shopfront, I am very grateful that I am able to work out of Gas and Air Tech’s business unit at Sweet Briar Industrial Estate in Norwich”. Gas and Air Tech work with Lettingsupermarket.com™ and quite often resolve heating and air conditioning issues with Norwich properties, “we really value working and supporting local businesses and working in the same office space has meant we can resolve issues quicker than ever before” said Jenna.
If you have any questions about letting your property or choosing a property to rent, please don’t hesitate to contact Jenna on 0800 098 8844 or by completing the form below.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.