Evicting vulnerable tenant in hospital – Landlord Action response9:55 AM, 3rd July 2019
About 3 weeks ago 69
Two years ago I sold a 125 year Lease on the Garden Flat of my own house.
However, the Leaseholder now wants to sell it and I have a few questions:
1. As the Freeholder, will this cost me anything because it was very expensive having the original Lease drawn up?
2. Is it advisable to get my Solicitor to arrange this?
3. What will I personally need to do?
4. Can any small amendments be made to the Lease at this change?
5. Is it an opportunity to make a few changes?
6. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
Our mission is to facilitate the sharing of best practice amongst UK landlords, tenants and letting agentsLearn More