How do I sell up a portfolio?

8:49 AM, 21st June 2019
About A year ago

How do I sell up a portfolio?

How do I sell up a portfolio?

I have been a private landlord for approximately 30 years and am now looking to retire. I would prefer to sell my houses as a going concern as most of my tenants have been with me for up to 25 years and look upon their rented property as their forever homes.

My portfolio is based in the North East of England and properties are in excellent order, but although I’m reasonably competent at buying and renovating properties I’ve never made a multiple sale. Therefore, would anyone have any advice on how to go about selling a portfolio please?

Many thanks

Julie

Comments

john mcghee

13:12 PM, 25th June 2019
About A year ago

Thanks Joseph,
I will send you a complete list of all properties to your email address. I appreciate your quick response and hopefully you can help me,
Kind regards,
John.

Freda Blogs

13:14 PM, 25th June 2019
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by john mcghee at 25/06/2019 - 12:59
Sorry to hear about your situation John. Where in the country are your properties? Depending where they are, we may be interested. Thank you.

Joe Robertson

19:47 PM, 25th June 2019
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Luke P at 25/06/2019 - 11:17
Not received as of yet (and I’ve checked my junk folder too! Joseph.robertson1@gmail.com

john mcghee

2:47 AM, 26th June 2019
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Freda Blogs at 25/06/2019 - 13:14
All of my properties are in Yorkshire around the Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster areas.
Apart from one which is in the Gateshead area in the North East.

John McGhee

john mcghee

2:48 AM, 26th June 2019
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by Joe Robertson at 25/06/2019 - 19:47
I will gove all details tomorrow,
John McGhee

Freda Blogs

14:01 PM, 26th June 2019
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by john mcghee at 26/06/2019 - 02:47
Hi John, the properties are too distant for us, but thank you anyway. Best of luck with them.

john mcghee

14:36 PM, 26th June 2019
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by john mcghee at 25/06/2019 - 13:12
List of properties;
1. 10 Sycamore rd mexborough, doncaster, mort.o/s £72 k. rent £450 pcm.
2. 17 Yew Tree Cresc, Rossington Doncaster. mort.o/s £96k. rent £550 pcm.
3. 4 Spilsby Close, Cantley, Doncaster. mort.o/s £104k. rent £550 pcm.
4. 33 Makin St. Mexborough, Doncaster, mort.o/s £60k. rent £450 pcm.
5. 49 St. Marys Rd, Rawmarsh, Rotherham, mort o/s £50k. rent. £425 pcm
6. 4 Oxcar, Armthorpe,Doncaster, mort.o/s £100k. rent £650 pcm.
7. 41 Halliwell Cresc, Sheffield, mort.o/s £70k rent 495pcm.
8. 9 Memoir Grove, Rossington, Doncaster, mort.o/s £71k.rent £495pcm.
9. 39 Blaketown, Seghill, Cramlington, Gateshead, mort.o/s £78k rent £450pcm.
10. 35 Hunt Lane,Doncaster, mort.o/s £54k rent £450pcm.
11. 138 Broadway, Dunscroft,Doncaster, mort.o/s £58k rent £495pcm.
12. 36 Essex Ave, Doncaster, mort.o/s £69k rent £495pcm.
13. 172 Southfield ,Ave, Thorne, Doncaster. mort.o/s £70k rent £444 pcm.
14. 169 Broadway, Dunscroft, Doncaster, mort.o/s £70k rent.£495pcm.
15. 60 Queens Rd, Carcroft,Doncaster, mort.o/s £67k rent £555pcm.
16. 9 Bramley Court, Denaby , Doncaster, mort.o/s £60k rent £495 pcm.

For information, all are 3 bedroom , apart from, No.4 Makin St. and No.10 Hunt Lane..
All properties are open to offers, please contact for further information.
kind regards,John Mcghee

Joe Robertson

16:20 PM, 26th June 2019
About A year ago

Reply to the comment left by john mcghee at 26/06/2019 - 14:36
John,

Please may I have your phone number/ email address so we can communicate privately?

Thanks

john mcghee

13:38 PM, 28th June 2019
About A year ago

Hi Joe,
Email mcgheejohn48@yahoo.com

If you contact me by email l can give you my mobile number so we can have a chat.
Regards,
Joh McGhee

Problem getting access for EICR remedial work