Buy to Let market starts the year with a BANGMake Text Bigger
The mortgage market has opened the year with a bang, including the launch of a new Buy to Let lender, Fleet Mortgages.
Chief executive of Fleet Mortgages Bob Young said “we have brought this lender to market in record time and are lending at what is a very exciting time for a growing and developing buy-to-let market. Our products focus on areas which we believe are currently under served, particularly in the limited company and HMO market, and we believe this range should particularly appeal to our target customer, experienced landlords.
“This is a long-term project and we are looking forward to working with the buy-to-let advisory community in order to develop a proposition which meets their needs and those of their clients.”
Criteria highlights include:
- Up to 80% LTV available
- Limited company
- Portfolio landlords
- Freehold blocks
- Multiple tenancies
Product range highlights include:
- Individual 2 year fixed rates starting at 2.79%
- Individual 3 year tracker rates starting at 2.85%
- Individual 5 year fixed rate at 4.29% up to 75% LTV
- Limited company 2 year fixed rates starting at 4.39%
- Limited company 3 year tracker rates starting at 4.55%
- HMO 2 year fixed rates starting at 5.29%
- HMO 3 year tracker rate at 5.45% up to 65% LTV
- HMO 5 year fixed rate at 5.99% up to 75% LTV
This lenders products and criteria could prove very useful for professional landlords.
If you would like any assistance with this or other Buy to Let products please contact me using the form below and I will be only too pleased to help 🙂
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.