Bridgebank capital are unique in advertising they will lend on Open Market ValueMake Text Bigger
Bridgebank capital are a Bridging loan lender fully regulated by the FCA and uniquely advertise they will lend against the open market value (OMV) of a property rather than the lower of purchase price or value.
They are targeting landlords/investors/property traders who may be purchasing at auction, repossessed, distressed sales or bulk discounts.
The maximum Loan to Value (LTV) is 65% of the OMV with rates at 0.85% pcm up to 55% LTV and 0.95% pcm up to 65% LTV. Maximum term is up to 12 months.
An example below actually given by Bridgebank to shows where lending against Value rather than purchase price provides a profit for minimal investment:
Landlord / property trader secures a purchase price of £130,000 (65%LTV of OMV £200,000). Maximum loan available of £130,000 at 0.95% fixed for the term. The investor then owns property for 6 months, and then either refinances on to a traditional BTL, or sells and realises equity profit. Even if the purchase price was not as low as 65% of the value, comparing loan options against other lenders who only lend against purchase price, this arrangement can offer better value cashflow modelling due to OMV lending.
Each Loan is underwritten manually based on its merits, but the basic criteria below includes:
- No Upper Lending Limit on either loan size or portfolio size
- Daily Interest Rates
- No Exit Fees
- Status only product – homeowners, proven income/employment
- Equifax credit score in excess of 350
- No impaired credit history in last 24 months
- Residential Buy to Let Investment property (single units and portfolios)
- Light refurbishment only (excludes conversions, structural remodeling cases)
- England, Scotland, Wales within 1 hour commute of major city conurbations
- Individuals & corporates (with PGs)
- Excludes HMO’s
- No upfront lenders processing fees
- Minimum loan of £125,000 (however possibly may consider lower amounts for the ‘right’ deal)
- All security must be classed as readily mortgageable or marketable
- Excludes mixed use property with any commercial element
- Purchase and re-mortgage
- Transparent, arms length purchases with no complex scenarios
- First time BTL’ers welcome.
One of the criteria that caught my eye above is the minimum credit score of only 350 which is quite low for a loan application.
If you need help with any type of finance including the one above just let me know by filling in the form below. We have some brilliant sponsor brokers who are very experienced and by helping yourself you will also be helping the Property118 community 🙂
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.