8:05 AM, 29th November 2017, About 6 years ago 9
BlueZest Secured Retail Bond PLC (the “Issuer”), an affiliate of BlueZest Mortgages and Loans Limited (“BlueZest”), the specialist mortgage lender, has announced the proposed issue of sterling-denominated 5.25% fixed rate secured bonds due 2022 (the “Bonds”), being the first series of bonds to be issued under the Issuer’s £1,500,000,000 secured retail bond programme (the “Programme”).
The Bonds are available to retail investors and institutional investors and the net proceeds of the Bonds will be on-lent to BlueZest and used to originate mortgage loans to customers secured against UK residential (non-development) property, as more particularly described in the base prospectus dated 22 November 2017 (the “Base Prospectus”).
Monsas Limited is acting as arranger and dealer (“Dealer”) on the proposed issue of Bonds.
The authorised offerors are:
• AJ Bell Securities Limited
• Alliance Trust Savings Limited
• Equiniti Financial Services Limited
• Redmayne-Bentley LLP
• RIA Capital Markets Limited (institutional clients only)
• Syndicate Room Limited
• Zenzic Partners Limited
The offer period opened today (27 November 2017) and is expected to close at 12 noon GMT on 12 December 2017. The Dealer, Monsas Limited, retains the right to close the offer early, in conjunction with BlueZest and the Issuer.
Features of the Bonds include:
• Application has been made to admit the Bonds to listing on the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority and to trading on the regulated market of the London Stock Exchange plc (“LSE”) and through the Order Book for Fixed Income Securities (OFIS): one of the electronic trading services operated by the LSE for retail bonds
• The Bonds will bear interest at a fixed rate of 5.25% per annum, with the first coupon payable on 15 June 2018 and then quarterly in arrear on or about 15 September, 15 December, 15 March and 15 June every year until the maturity of the Bonds on 15 December 2022 unless previously redeemed
• The Bonds have a minimum initial subscription amount of £1,000 and are available in multiples of £100 thereafter
• The Bonds, once issued, will benefit from a number of security interests granted by both BlueZest and the Issuer, as more particularly described in the previous announcement dated 22 November, the Base Prospectus dated 22 November and the Final Terms dated 27 November 2017
• The Issuer has appointed experienced service providers to act as corporate services provider, cash manager, calculation agent, registrar and paying agent
• The 5.25% Bonds due 2022 are expected to be the first series of bonds issued under the Programme with frequent issues of 1, 3 and 5 year bonds to follow
Chris Slater, Chief Executive of BlueZest commented:
“The BlueZest Secured Retail Bond arrives at a time when demand in the UK’s residential property market continues to outpace supply. BlueZest is determined to support professional property investors, providing a crucial alternative funding source, enabled by our retail Bond.”
“In the environment of subdued bank lending, we offer a compelling solution for borrowers, our ‘straight-through’ lending process uses innovative technologies and data which can deliver binding mortgage offers in 30 minutes. BlueZest is underpinned by a management team with extensive risk, technology, funding and compliance experience of the UK residential mortgage market, and a strong track record in establishing new mortgage platforms in different markets.”
BlueZest is a specialist mortgage lender which utilises technology in offering a range of carefuly tailored Buy to Let and mortgage products. The company’s focus is on lending to landlords and small business owners, who have UK residential property to provide as security, by offering them a supportive business relationship as a preferred financing partner with open and honest fee structures, fast decisions, customer-focused operations, and a commitment to delivering what BlueZest calls ‘The BlueZest Advantage’.
Leveraging its management team’s experience of the UK residential mortgage market, its track record in servicing loans and BlueZest’s proprietary straight-through processing technology, BlueZest believes it is well positioned to meet the demands of a buy-to-let market seeking professional and modern lending companies able to provide seamless and rapid turnaround. BlueZest operates between traditional banks and alternative fund platforms to fill the funding gap that exists in the UK mortgage market, and deliver an innovative proposition for underserved buy-to-let landlords.
This announcement is an advertisement and is not a prospectus for the purposes of EU Directive 2003/71/EC (as amended and as implemented by relevant Member States of the EEA, the “Prospectus Directive”), and/or Part VI of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (the “FSMA”). This announcement is not itself an offer for the sale of any Bonds. Investors should not subscribe for any Bonds referred to in this announcement except on the basis of information in the Base Prospectus.