WEBINAR – How to sell your Buy-To-Let PropertiesMake Text Bigger
If you have fallen out of love with investing into UK residential property you may well be considering your exit strategy. However, the following issues will no doubt be playing on your mind:-
- Will other investors want to buy the properties with your tenants in situ, and if so, what level of discount will they want?
- The financial and emotional costs of evicting tenants so that you can sell the properties with vacant possession to a wider market
- Void periods whilst marketing the properties
- Cashflow required to make the properties more marketable, even if that’s just re-painting
- Council tax and utility bills affecting cashflow whilst the property stands empty, possibly for several months
- Insurance and security related issues if the property remains vacant for more than a few moths
- Might you want to sell your privately owned properties over a number of years to benefit from your annual CGT exemption allowances?
- Even if you could sell all of your properties in one go, what would you do with the money to continue to make a return on it given that interest rates are so low?
At 7pm (UK time) on Tuesday 10th March 2020, I will be discussing solutions, which you are unlikely to have considered before, on a live webinar with Simon Zutshi, an established landlord and author of “Property Magic” and founder of The Property Mastermind landlord training group.
We are inviting 100 guests to participate in the webinar by asking live questions via the webinar chat functionality. If you would like to be involved, please click on the link below to register. This Webinar is free to attend and given the limited number of places available we encourage you to register immediately to avoid disappointment. We will send you reminder emails closer to the time.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.