Landlords Alliance – Emergency Euro Elections Statement21:09 PM, 21st May 2019
About 4 weeks ago 99
We have just released the centennial edition of our eNewsletter so what better time for me to report on our progress and to thank everybody involved in our successes to date.
We launched Property118.com on 4th January 2011 and what a year it has been!
It all started as a simple blog about my property investment strategy and my life experiences as a portfolio landlord, however, it has since grown to become the most popular online community amongst Private Rented Sector landlords and associated professions in the UK. This is thanks to our Guest Columnists and to everybody who reads, shares and comments on our articles. We now have 183,000 subscribers to our landlords Newsletter and some of the most influential and knowledgeable people in the Private Rented Sector writing and engaging with the community.
To date, 546 websites have linked to Property118 and according to the Alexa algorithm which is owned by Amazon we are ranked as 1,339 most popular website in the UK with our average visitor spending well over 10 minutes on-site and reading over six pages per visit.
Around 20% of the visitors to Property118 arrive at the website via links from our eNewsletters, the remaining 80% coming via Social Media, internet searches and News feeds. We have seen a massive increase in traffic to Property118 within the last month or so since we became a recognised News feed to Google News.
Our Directory now lists over 270,000 providers of services to the Private Rented Sector.
Our plans going forward are to forge even closer working relationships with the key influencers in the PRS including Landlord Associations and professional bodies representing the service providers listed in our Directory. Our mission is to continue to share best practice through increased awareness.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nick Tadd and Vanessa Warwick of the Property Tribes forum for their inspiration, guidance, support and friendship.
Last but not least, I would like to thank my team at Property118. I have never worked with such a professional and committed group of people. Their passion for building Property118 has been immense, they’ve not just seen their role in the development of the website as a job, they eat, sleep and breath it. For example, on the day we launched the Directory the whole team worked to 3am and were back in the office at 8am the following day. It’s not unusual for them to be tweeting about the site late into the evening and over the weekend. Thanks guys, you are all amazing!
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
Our mission is to facilitate the sharing of best practice amongst UK landlords, tenants and letting agentsLearn More