6:33 AM, 17th May 2022, About 3 months ago 2
Permitted Development PD and listed building conversion work. Linda Wright and Andrew Roberts are back answering Planning Permission questions and Gorilla investor poses some great ones today.
Today we seek to answer the following questions.
1) Can you use permitted development to undertake a commercial conversion on a listed building?
2) Can I convert a use class E building to a takeaway without planning permission?
3) Does permitted development class MA apply to grade 2 listed buildings?
4) Do I need planning permission to do building work on a grade 2 listed Building?
5) Can I convert the garage to residential at the back of a listed building?
6) Are commercial to commercial conversion easy?
7) Differences between a cafe/restaurant and a takeaway
8) Delisting a listed building
9) genesis planning application
10) A useful quick guide to the different listed building types from Grade 2 listed to Grade 2* listed Grade 1 listed and scheduled ancient monument and the reasons why a building is listed
11) Requirements for works within the setting of a listed building
Packed with useful questions and no-nonsense answers for property developers undertaking commercial conversion on commercial property.
Previous ArticleTransfer of equity with partner not spouse and SDLT?
Next ArticleCan they build another 2 storeys on top of my block?