Forwarding address not supplied?

by Readers Question

9:49 AM, 7th February 2017
About 4 years ago

Forwarding address not supplied?

Make Text Bigger
Forwarding address not supplied?

If a tenant refuses to supply a forwarding address when leaving a property how do I inform the relevant authorities?post



Old Mrs Landlord

12:12 PM, 8th February 2017
About 4 years ago

Reply to the comment left by "Larry Sweeney" at "08/02/2017 - 10:05":

In addition to Jim's pertinent post above, another reason landlords would help councils to trace defaulting tenants is that if they don't pay their tax for the services they have received all the rest of us pay their share in the form of higher bills. There are quite a few who habitually leave a trail of unpaid council tax and utilities bills in their wake as they move from property to property, some even boasting of their expertise in cheating the system..

Ian Simpson

17:20 PM, 8th February 2017
About 4 years ago

Hmmm... Thanks for all the feedback. Thing is I have quite a good relationship with my local council iro re-issue of HMO licences etc etc, so I tend to try and work with them....

1 2

Leave Comments

Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.

Forgotten your password?


5 Top UK Buy To Let Property Investment Hotspots