Where to move tenant during works?

by Readers Question

11:31 AM, 5th October 2019
About A year ago

Where to move tenant during works?

Make Text Bigger
Where to move tenant during works?

I have a tenant that is scheduled to have their apartment floor redone, but they will need to move out during the works.

The management company have approved the costs of everything, but where is this person to stay for the 2 weeks that they need to do the work.

The tenant is disabled and on a limited income.

I’m looking for any information that can point me in the right direction to get help.

Many thanks


Share this article

Twitter Facebook LinkedIn


Brian Jackson

12:01 PM, 7th October 2019
About A year ago

Holiday Inn Express -Travelodge-Etc or has the tenant understanding relatives.
I am afraid you will need to foot the bill.
Good luck

Leave Comments

Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.

Forgotten your password?



Do I have to accept a Smart Meter?

The Landlords Union

Become a Member, it's FREE

Our mission is to facilitate the sharing of best practice amongst UK landlords, tenants and letting agents

Learn More