Universal Credit and Benefit Cap TrainingMake Text Bigger
We are holding a half day workshop on Universal Credit and benefit caps on 23rd March 2017 and have been granted permission to invite Property118 members who wish to improve their knowledge of the evolving welfare system.
The purpose of this half-day workshop is to provide an insight to Private and Social Landlords on the Welfare Reform Act focusing on Universal Credit. We will provide you particle solutions and advise you in overcoming some of the many difficulties and problems which have arisen.
Date: 23rd March 2017
Time: 10am – 13.30pm
Cost: £75 pp
Venue: Hampton by Hilton 30 Dingwall Rd, Croydon CR0 2NB
• Key features of Universal Credit explained
• Basic understanding of new complex system
• The difference between “Full and Live” service
• HB and UC Benefit Cap how will this operate and who is most likely to be affected
• Benefit Cap exemptions
• How to complete an Alternative Payment Arrangements .
• What actions can you take to protect your rental income and guard against any potential loses
Who should attend?
The course will benefit Private landlords, Housing Associations & Council Housing and frontline staff and Property Investors.
Facilitators: Sherrelle Collman, Commercial Business Director Caridon Landlord Solutions
Guest Speaker Bill Irvine UC Advice
For further details please complete the expression of interest form below and we will be in touch.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.