Registered with
Monday 9th January 2017

London Based

Trading Status

Providing essential rental accommodation since

Number of rental properties owned

Insures properties through a broker recommended by Property118

Latest Comments

Total Number of Property118 Comments: 141


16:17 PM, 3rd April 2020
About 16 hours ago

Landlords need to understand Universal Credit as tenants sign on

Reply to the comment left by Mick Roberts at 03/04/2020 - 16:15
Thanks Mick for your kind words.
Hope you are keeping safe.... Read More


16:47 PM, 26th March 2020
About A week ago

TONIGHT: Emergency COVID-19 Property Investors Summit (online)

Dear Barry,

Is your tenant on benefits or a low income? As many Local Authorities have now set up hardship funds for those affected by the impact of COVID -19.
In addition if your tenant has been in arrears consistently before the outbreak she can perhaps apply for a DHP via the local authority.
Hope this information has been helpful.... Read More


23:07 PM, 8th February 2020
About 2 months ago

BBC Two’s three part-series into Universal Credit

The Lords Select Committee is calling for evidence into the economics of Universal Credit.
The deadline for submissions is 29th February. I really would urge all landlords to comment. Please email me your views, experiences and effects that Universal Credit has on had on you as a landlord and how it has effected your tenants.... Read More


22:34 PM, 10th January 2020
About 3 months ago

Landlords unable to identify payments for UC tenants due to changes in DWP system

Reply to the comment left by Luke P at 10/01/2020 - 20:02
Dear Luke,

Have you tried to contact your Local Partnership manager?

I will post a list of all the regional service centres shorty.... Read More


1:13 AM, 28th December 2019
About 3 months ago

Universal Credit and possible tenancy questions?

Thank you Robert for the mention.
As Robert stated UC will only pay the Housing Cost Element based on LHA, if the tenant is in 8 weeks or more rent arrears in his current accommodation (yours) they will pay third party deductions to the landlord, however if he moves out of your accommodation these payments will seize.
The tenant is required to notify DWP of any change in circumstances this includes moving home, once he moves he is required to log into his online journal and report the change. He then has to contact the Jobcentre to book an appointment to verify his change of address and provide his tenant agreement or a letter from his landlord detailing rent, date of move in and property address failing that no Housing Costs will be paid. For rent to be paid direct to the landlord (MPTL) and / or Third party deductions (TPD) the landlord is required to complete a Uc47 a form ca be downloaded on It is very important to remember that Universal Credit will only pay LHA Rate for the dwelling and will not exceed that and that the tenant was will only have £192.41 to live on.
Please feel free to contact our offices to discuss your case in detail.... Read More