Tax Consultation Testimonials

Text Size

Comments

by mikeprice

17:56 PM, 31st January 2022, About 4 months ago

Mark Alexander best thing I ever did was to incorporate with Mark Smith advice, wiped all my gain from 25 years worth of property Developing and renting

by The Property Man

22:45 PM, 7th February 2022, About 4 months ago

I was in a position as I owned all properties solely in my own name, I didn’t operate as a partnership so it was going to cost me a small fortune to incorporate (or so I thought). However, even in this position and having had to pay the Stamp Duty to incorporate, I will now be a lot better off as my tax bills were only going one way (up !!)

I contacted Property118 and paid for a consultation because they offer 100% customer satisfaction or your money back, so I had nothing to lose. The information was invaluable. They informed me of my options, we put a plan in place and I very recently incorporated.

To those of you who are thinking of incorporating but worried how much it will cost you to do it, I would suggest booking a consultation with Property118 as you could be pleasantly surprised. These guys are the best in business in my opinion. To be successful in property you need a good team around you, good tradesmen, a good letting agent (if you don’t self manage), a good accountant and a good tax advisor who can move your business in the right direction and keep it profitable. This is where property118 come in, they work with Cotswold Barristers and together the advice they provide is priceless. They guided me through the process at every stage and are always on had to answer any questions you have as well, nothing was too much for them.

If you are thinking of incorporating to stay profitable (and doing what a business should do, i.e. make a profit) then I highly recommend you book a consultation with Property118 as everyone’s position is different. Property118 and Cotswold Barristers will advise you of the best solution for you going forward!

Thanks to all at Property118 and Cotswold Barristers again for your much needed help !

by Dillon Singh

18:30 PM, 17th February 2022, About 3 months ago

I'm not sure if you remember me but my Dad, and I had set up the SMART company structure with you to restructure our property portfolio. Its saved us paying an insane amount of tax and it's saved my Uncle a stupendous amount of tax.

I asked you a while back for advice on how to become rich and successful.

The advice you gave was to read books. That's what I've done! I've become a fervent reader of self-development and financial investing. I read a book a week and it's totally changed everything. It's changed my habits, mindset, career ambitions, purpose, and everything after.

I wanted to tell you that without you telling me to start with reading, I wouldn't be in the position I'm in. And I mean it! So thank you for heading me in the right direction.

by Mark Alexander

18:44 PM, 17th February 2022, About 3 months ago

Reply to the comment left by Dillon Singh at 17/02/2022 - 18:30
Hi Dillon

Yes of course I remember you. Thank you for the Testimonial comment and please pass on my best wishes to your Dad and your Uncle. I'm pleased you're finding the books useful.

My next recommendation is that you start to go to property meet ups and talk to other property investors. There are hundreds of these meetups in the UK. There are some very good people that attend them but there are also a few sharks and plenty of wannabees too, so be careful. You can learn a lot from them though. Seek out the people who have been in the business for 20 plus years if you can and pick their brains. Don’t sign up for any ‘get rich quick’ courses.

by jay shah

23:32 PM, 20th February 2022, About 3 months ago

Mark can you please please guide IHT saving after incorporating.
Q1 ) Our understanding is if my wife or I survive two years from incorporating the there will be no IHT .
Q2) What fees is payable to your company after incorporating and all the set is done and dusted.
3) if we need to draw more then £ 37500 each after incorporating then is do we take it as a dividend or debt capital account - draw down capital.
Regards

My wife and I have portfolio - 30 plus uy to let units. No mortgages. All paid .
Age 65
Wife 61 Both in poor health
Plus very small percentage in children Ltd.
Again no mortgages on Ltd.

by Kevin Thomson

11:16 AM, 11th April 2022, About 2 months ago

it took me a long time for me to proceed with incorporation, but Mark, Alex and Yvonne have been of great assistance throughout the process.

I have a couple of friends who may be interested and if they come to me for advice I will refer them to property118.

1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14