Tax Advice Negligence – Can I Sue My Accountant?

My wife and I jointly own a portfolio of 42 properties. 

We recently sought advice on incorporation from an independent tax adviser who, interestingly, referred us to Property118 and suggested we look into BICT to avoid refinancing. I have to admit to being instantly hooked.