9:05 AM, 30th January 2017, About 5 years ago 10
Does anyone have info on QROPS for property investors in UK who live abroad?
I understand that a UK pension can be transfer to a QROPS (SSAS for non residents) and then you can get up to 65% to invest as you please and the other 35% is pre-determined on what you can invest.
Can you set your QROPS in a different country from where you live, has anyone done this? e.g. live in Germany but set a QRPS in Malta?
Has anyone got any experience on this?
Which country is recommended to set up a QROPS?
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.
Advice and implementation provided by a practising Barrister-At-Law with £10,000,000 of Professional Indemnity InsuranceBook Now
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||Means Property118 Ltd , a limited company registered in England under company number 10295964, whose registered address is 1st Floor, Woburn House, 84 St Benedicts Street, Norwich, NR2 4AB.|
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|JSESSIONID||Used only to collect performance data, with any identifiable data obfuscated||No|
|__cfduid||This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.||Yes|
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz||First||Helps to understand how their visitors engage with our website|
|_fbp||First||Helps to understand how their visitors engage with our website|