HUGE Publicity Stunt Organised by Property118 Action GroupMake Text Bigger
Dozens of paparazzi and hundreds of landlords wearing bright orange T-shirts will surely turn heads at the Property Investor Show at Excel on Saturday 8th October 2016.
Every single person who reads Property118 is invited to attend, bring along their landlord friends and to extend our invitation to their professional advisers.
Entrance will be FREE OF CHARGE and the orange T-Shirts will be provided on arrival. Book your place using the form at the bottom of this article.
ExCel is an enormous conference centre so we have no worries at all about getting everybody in, car parking etc. The event organisers and their exhibitors are bound to be delighted to see you too. I have been to the show several times before and have found the many of the sponsored presentations to be both informative and inspirational.
I’m so excited about this publicity stunt that I’m flying in from Malta for the day just to be there.
I will also be co-hosting a seminar with Mark Smith from Cotswold Barristers, during which we will share the story of the Property118 Action Group £27.5 million pound victory at the Court of Appeal in June this year and our strategy to secure around £600 million of overpaid mortgage interest compensation from two other mortgage lenders. Needless to say, we anticipate significant interest from the press.
The purpose of this Publicity Stunt is to to raise awareness of the various campaigns we are supporting under the Property118 Action Group campaign “Fighting For Landlords & Letting Agents”
- Assisting with funding of a Judicial Review of the phased withdrawal of finance cost relief for individual landlords #TenantTax
- Prosecuting agents who abuse their position and fraudulently use client money to fund their businesses
- Challenging the Bank of Ireland decision to add a premium to tracker rate mortgage margins. Over 13,000 are affected! Some are landlords, some are homeowners.
- Challenging Skipton Building Society breach of contract in respect of abandonment of their contractual commitment to cap their standard variable mortgage rates to 3% over the Bank of England base rate. Over 130,000 mortgage borrowers have been paying too much interest since 2010! Some are landlords, some are homeowners.
- Challenging many more unreasonable laws, organisations and contract terms unfairly affecting the rights of Property118 Action Group members
To book your FREE tickets ….
…. please complete the form below in order to be redirected to the ticketing website. We will advise you of timings for the presentation closer to the event date.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.