Partnering – Eligibility CriteriaMake Text Bigger
We are looking to partner with owners of rental property businesses where: –
- activities are a serious undertaking earnestly pursued
- activity is a function pursued with reasonable or recognisable continuity
- activity has a certain measure of substance in terms of turnover
- activity is conducted in a regular manner and on sound and recognised business principles
- activities are of a kind which, subject to differences in detail, are commonly made by those who seek to profit from them
Our partners will be passionate about operating their portfolio within a highly efficient business structure, which shares best practice and raises the bar in terms of standards.
Typically, the landlords we partner with will own a minimum of 10 properties, although a view will be taken when some or all properties are HMO’s.
There is no upper-limit to size in terms of the scale and number of properties within the businesses we are willing to consider partnering with.
Our primary role in the business will be to coordinate the formation of the partnership and the subsequent incorporation, whilst assisting with guidance on how best to prepare the business for growth and optimal efficiency.
Even if you don’t currently meet the above criteria we may still be able to help, so please read on.