Letting Supermarket Shares On Sale NowMake Text Bigger
Back in December 2014 we gave Property118 readers the ‘heads up’ that £250,000 of shares would be released in Spring 2015.
We invited members to register interest and to indicate the level of investment they were prepared to consider. These expressions of interest amounted to over £2 million of potential investment!
The opportunity has been published on the Crowd Cube platform and shares are now available – please see >>> https://www.crowdcube.com/investment/lettingsupermarket-com-17579
The minimum investment to have voting rights (A shares) is £1,000.
For an investment of £25,000 or more Letting Supermarket will also provide cost free letting and management for the life of share ownership for up to 10 properties.
B shares don’t come with voting rights but the minimum investment for those is as little as £10.
For more details of the Crowd Funding opportunity please CLICK HERE
For over two years LettingSupermarket.com (an ARLA member letting agency) have been providing the following letting and management services to Property118 readers for just 4% of rent (minimum £24.99 pcm plus VAT).
- Visiting your property to take particulars
- Setting up a system to store your documentation securely, online of course so that it can be accessed at any time and wherever you are
- Advertising your property on the major property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location etc.
- Organising viewings at times which are convenient for prospective tenants
- Referencing tenants and guarantors
- Getting an inventory and schedule of condition prepared by an AIIC qualified inventory professional
- Using the correct Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements
- Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies of tenancy change over
- Protecting deposits and serving prescribed information and tenancy deposit certificates within 30 days of the commencement of each new tenancy
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificates
- Checking rental payments are received on the due date and taking appropriate action if they are not
- Issuing the correct notices at the correct time and in the correct way as necessary
- Responding to and dealing with maintenance issues quickly
- Performing periodic inspections
- Organising Rent Guarantee insurance
- Check Out at the end of the tenancy
- Timely return of tenants deposit
- Negotiating with tenants and dealing with ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) or Court cases if necessary
For an additional £10 a month plus VAT per tenant (guarantors are not charged) rent guarantee insurance is also included.
Is it really worth the hassle of doing all this yourself for that price?
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.