Get your question answered by Iain Duncan Smith

by Tracey Hanbury

11:21 AM, 6th November 2017

Get your question answered by Iain Duncan Smith

Get your question answered by Iain Duncan Smith

UK Landlords put your questions to Iain Duncan Smith directly.

Dear fellow Property 118 Members,

My name is Tracey Hanbury and I am one of the Directors of the National Landlord Investment Show and also the Editor of Landlord Investor Magazine.

I am interviewing Iain Duncan Smith this coming Tuesday 7th at our show at London Olympia. My Husband and I are also Landlords so understand all the challenging aspects of being a UK Landlord personally. I would like to ask Property 118 Members to send me some questions that you would like me to ask IDS to answer, obviously ones that I can air and publish please.

This is a great opportunity to get some questions answered and for the Government to hear our worries and concerns.

IDS will also be on our expert panel at the show. You can book tickets via our website http://www.landlordinvestmentshow.co.uk

You can either add your question with your name to this conversation or email me directly ASAP to Tracey@landlordinvestmentshow.co.uk

Comments

NW Landlord

16:45 PM, 11th November 2017

Hello all I haven’t heard much feedback from the Olympia did anyone go ? What did IDS have to say ?

Whiteskifreak Surrey

9:04 AM, 12th November 2017

Reply to the comment left by NW Landlord at 11/11/2017 - 16:45
Hi NW Lanlord,
Please see my comment on the previous page. It was what my husband passed on to me. He did not hear the whole interview, I think. I agree that 'Olympia' was supposed to be our chance with IDS, but the silence about it might also be an indication what really happened. Has Tracey reported anything? Is there a chance to read that interview?

NW Landlord

9:31 AM, 12th November 2017

Not Going to get anything out of them untill damage is done

Golden Visa Opportunities in the Top 10 Tax Havens