9:01 AM, 28th February 2013, About 11 years ago
We are working with a range of dedicated Development finance lenders for our readers to get the best criteria terms and conditions available in the current market.
The Lenders are all long established and recognise that a good development project carried out by an experienced developer deserves consideration based on individual merit, rather than a “computer says no” attitude.
Below is an update of some of the latest examples of Development finance Terms and Criteria that are currently on offer:-
– Residential and Commercial Development
– New build or conversion
– 65% day 1 value, 100% build costs
– Rates from 0.75% per month
– No exit fees
– Non-status loans/poor credit history
– Interest rolled up into the loan or serviced
– Arrangement fees added to the loan
– Transparency – No early repayment penalties or hidden charges
– Interest calculated only on the amounts drawn
– Available for deals in England, Scotland and Wales
We have witnessed some quite amazing proposals from clients who have identified significant opportunities to either rescue a previously failed development project or to create their own vision of a project. We also know that no two propositions are the same, each having their own unique profiles.
To discuss any commercial deal with our preferred commercial finance broker please use the relevant links below, call us on 01603 489118 or email email@example.com
For Development finance please click here.
If you would like to add your own requirements and search for the most popular available Buy to Let products please click here
Previous ArticleFinding A Good Independent Inventory Provider