Crowd Funding raises over £100,000 in LettingSupermarket.comMake Text Bigger
The recent Crowdfunding campaign launched by LettingSupermarket.com has just exceeded £100,000.
The initial target was £125,000 and once this figure is exceeded the Directors have an option to close the campaign and take the funding or to over-fund and dilute their own share capital.
Several Property118 members have contributed to the equity based crowd-funding and will receive shares in the company in return. It is envisaged that now that over 80% of the fundraising target has completed the campaign will attract far more interest and close quickly.
If you were holding off your investment, now is the time to commit before it is too late.
For details of the crowdfunding pitch on the Seedrs platform please CLICK HERE
Chris Sheldon, the Managing Director of LettingSupermarket.com will be pleased to answer any questions from Press and/or prospective investors. His personal mobile telephone number is 07970 987385
Several Property118 Members already utilise the services of Letting Supermarket, details of which are as follows:-
LettingSupermarket.com provide a comprehensive property letting and management service for just 4% of rent (+VAT) which includes
- Visiting your property to take particulars
- Setting up a system to store your documentation securely, online of course so that it can be accessed at any time and wherever you are
- Advertising your property on the major property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location etc.
- Organising viewings at times which are convenient for prospective tenants
- Referencing tenants and guarantors
- Getting an inventory and schedule of condition prepared by an AIIC qualified inventory professional
- Using the correct Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements
- Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies of tenancy change over
- Protecting deposits and serving prescribed information and tenancy deposit certificates within 30 days of the commencement of each new tenancy
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificates
- Checking rental payments are received on the due date and taking appropriate action if they are not
- Issuing the correct notices at the correct time and in the correct way as necessary
- Responding to and dealing with maintenance issues quickly
- Performing periodic inspections
- Organising Rent Guarantee insurance
- Check Out at the end of the tenancy
- Timely return of tenants deposit
- Negotiating with tenants and dealing with ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) or Court cases if necessary
For an additional £10 a month plus VAT per tenant (guarantors are not charged) rent guarantee and legal protection insurance is also included.
Is it really worth the hassle of doing all this yourself for that price?