Consequential Losses Claims Against West Bromwich Mortgage CompanyMake Text Bigger
As a result of the success of the campaign against the West Bromwich Mortgage Company we have had enquiries regarding losses caused by the unlawfully demanded repayments, which the repayments of overcharges do not compensate for.
Capital and income losses that we can seek compensation for include-
- LPA receiverships arising from failure to pay the unlawful demands
- Loss of rent if property became unlet as a result of LPA recievership
- Forced or distressed sales at undervalues to repay the loans
- Inability to deploy funds to invest in portfolio expansion (contemporaneous evidence of missed opportunities needed)
- Cost of refinancing at interest rate above the true WB rate but below the unlawful demands
- Bank charges and penalties
Cotswold Barristers and Property118 Action Group will examine all such applications from lifetime members only, and will bring risk-free proceedings against WBMC in approved cases.
If you wish make a claim but you are NOT already a lifetime member of Property118 Action Group please see below.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.