The UK’s most engaging Property Tweeps on TwitterMake Text Bigger
Want to know why these people made it into my list?
- They read tweets of people they follow
- They engage in conversation about property
- They share and retweet good content
- They don’t use bots or auto responders
- They are always pleased to offer help and advice without charging for it
- They are not creators of white noise
- They are not self confessed guru’s or experts
- There is no upsell agenda
- They are genuine followers and avid readers and sharers
- Their ego doesn’t cause them to follow simply in the hope of being followed back
- They don’t mind how many people follow them because all they want is to have two way communication
- They are happy to be followed if their conversations and the content they tweet is of use to others they may not already know
If I missed you off the list then please accept my sincere apologies and lets have a sensible conversation about it on Twitter. It may be because I’ve just not heard from you for a while.
The list is in no particular order other than Vanessa Warwick @4_Walls being first as she’s the person who very kindly introduced me to social media.
I will create another list in due course. Question is, will you be on it?
Mark and his family have been investing in property since 1989, initially in the Norwich area but more recently across the length and breadth of England. Mark created Property118.com as a social network for landlords with a vision of becoming the UK’s largest online property investor directory.
Mark’s experiences and strategies as a landlord are shared here
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.