The tax allowance that 96% of businesses don’t claimMake Text Bigger
If you’ve invested into a business or commercial building (no time limit) then you could be due a SUBSTANTIAL tax rebate.
- Capital allowances are a right and not a privilege
- They are not a scheme and are fully approved by the Inland Revenue
- It is estimated that 96% of all claims have not been made
- Often 40% of the purchase price is available in capital allowances.
- Property is classified as commercial. Offices, industrial, hotels, pubs, restaurants, doctors surgeries etc.
- Purchase price was a minimum of £200,000
- The owner, be it an individual or a company, is a UK tax payer
- New build, refurbishments and 2nd hand acquisitions.
Our Commercial Finance specialist Cliff Verrill will be delighted to talk you through your options and introduce you to a company who will investigate any unclaimed allowances for you on a no win no fee basis. Simply email Cliff with your contact details firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Paul Baudinet on 01603 428588.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.