Is this “The DSS Landlords Ultimate Letting Package”?Make Text Bigger
Letting Supermarket have launched a new scheme which they have labelled “The DSS Landlords Ultimate Letting Package”.
The package includes:-
- Visiting your property, taking particulars and floor plans.
- Setting up an online account to store your documentation so it can be accessed at any time.
- Advertising on all major portals including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Carrying out an inventory and schedule of condition at the property on check-in with the tenants. Inventory prepared by a qualified inventory clerk
- Referencing tenants
- Gas Safety Certificate as required (additionally charged)
- Tenancy Agreements and guarantor agreements
- Rent collected in advance with invoice and rental statement.
- Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Cover (now available for applicants claiming benefits)
- Check in / check out
- Interim viewings
- Rent collection
- Deposit protection (if required). Note that most landlords taking this scheme do request deposits
The charging structure is quite complex as this is dependent upon the number of tenants, whether RGI can be offered and/or is taken up, whether some or all of the costs are to be passed onto the tenant etc. Needless to say, with Letting Supermarket it is always going to be extremely competitive. Quotations are obviously available upon request.
This new package is being released on 1st August 2013.
Letting Supermarket is a member of ARLA and carries professional indemnity insurance and client money protection.
Insurance is underwritten by DAS and administered by Let Alliance.
To register your interest please complete the form below.
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.