Property Management Transfers – Total Satisfaction GuaranteeMake Text Bigger
LettingSupermarket.com have come up with a innovative new way to persuade landlords to switch their management to them.
The deal is; if you swap to them, and for any reason you’re not entirely happy, you can leave within three months and have a full refund of all fees paid.
They also say that you can leave them at any time, for any reason, without being tied into a contract.
If that’s not confidence in service then I don’t know what is!!!
The offer applies only to properties which are already tenanted, and where rents are up to date.
The company charges a 5% management fee (plus VAT) which includes the following:-
- Paying you the rent on the day it is paid by the tenant
- Setting up a system to store your documentation securely, online of course so that it can be accessed at any time and wherever you are
- Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies of tenancy change over
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificates
- Checking rental payments are received on the due date and taking appropriate action if they are not
- Issuing the correct notices at the correct time and in the correct way as necessary
- Responding to and dealing with maintenance issues quickly
- Performing periodic inspections (every six months as standard)
- Check Out at the end of the tenancy
- Negotiating with tenants and dealing with ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) or Court cases if necessary