Power of attorney query for bother in Australia?

Power of attorney query for bother in Australia?

9:38 AM, 8th December 2020, About 3 years ago 21

Text Size

I jointly own a commercial property with my brother and sister. My brother lives in Australia.

I would like to know what is the easiest and cheapest way of me signing legal documents on behalf of my brother for the property please?

This would be mostly for the granting of leases, but also any other matters related to the property that would need his signature.

To date, we have been sending him leases to sign, but it is a bit of faff and takes time, so I was wondering if there is a better way?

Many thanks


Share This Article



16:01 PM, 1st February 2021, About 3 years ago

Belatedly thank you all for your comments - plenty for me to think about and look into!

Leave Comments

In order to post comments you will need to Sign In or Sign Up for a FREE Membership


Don't have an account? Sign Up

Landlord Tax Planning Book Now