Announcing our new Guest Blogger Paul Shamplina of Landlord ActionMake Text Bigger
Paul Shamplina has over twenty years experience in the legal field, originally working as a clerk, private investigator, debt collector and certified bailiff. As co-founder and director of Landlord Action, the market leaders and longest serving independent company specialising in fixed-fee tenant eviction and debt recovery, he has acquired a reputation as the landlord’s friend. He appears regularly on television, radio and within the national and regional press; as well as speaking at seminars to landlords and letting agents. Since Landlord Action’s inception in 1999, Paul has helped to evict over 17,000 bad tenants and is the authority in this area.
Paul’s articles will cover the following subjects over the coming weeks:
- Help for landlords with problem tenants – How we help landlords
- The most underrated advice in BtL – Some tips on avoiding tenancy failures
- Beware of Professional Bad Tenant – A case study of a PBT
- Dealing with Letting Agents – Letting agent vs Self management & what to look for in an agent
- Pre tenancy check list – The essentials before you let
- The 3 dangerous types of tenant Part 1 – Professional bad tenant
- The 3 dangerous types of tenant Part 2 – Illegal subletting
- The 3 dangerous types of tenant Part 3 – Squatters
- Avoiding bad tenants – Easy, free things that all landlords should be doing to avoid problems
- Beware of Property Investment Sharks – The essentials investors should do to avoid being scammed
Please Log-In OR Become a member to reply to comments or subscribe to new comment notifications.