Lettingsupermarket.com™ Birmingham Landlord OfferMake Text Bigger
Lettingsupermarket.com™ are proud to introduce their Birmingham lettings specialist Bradley Drew, director of their latest franchise, Lettingsupermarket.com™ Birmingham .
Bradley and his team, based in the city centre, will be providing Landlords with a personal experience and superb local knowledge to ensure that every aspect of property management is dealt with as efficiently as possible.
With 24 hour telephone support, management fees at just 5% + Vat and NO additional costs for viewings, referencing, inventories, check in, inspections, accounts, legal and check out.
The only additional fees are for rent guarantee insurance and additional inspections should you require them more frequently.
For this low monthly fee Lettingsupermarket carry out the following:
- Visiting your property to take particulars
- Setting up a system to store your documentation securely, online of course, so that it can be accessed at any time and wherever you are
- Advertising your property on the major property portals, Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location etc.
- Organising weekly block viewings (one off viewings charged an extra £20 + VAT per viewing)
- Referencing tenants and guarantors
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition
- Using the correct Tenancy and Guarantor Agreements
- Taking meter readings on check in and check out and informing utility companies of tenancy change over
- Protecting deposits and serving prescribed information and tenancy deposit certificates within 30 days of the commencement of each new tenancy
- Arranging annual Gas Safety Certificates
- Checking rental payments are received on the due date and taking appropriate action if they are not
- Issuing the correct notices at the correct time and in the correct way as necessary
- Responding to and dealing with maintenance issues quickly
- Performing periodic inspections
- Organising Rent Guarantee insurance
- Check Out at the end of the tenancy
- Timely return of tenants deposit
- Negotiating with tenants and dealing with ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) as required.
Bradley and his team are putting forward an introductory offer for all new landlords which includes two months free management for all new Lettingsupermarket.com™ clients.
Bradley is also offering three months of a no obligation management period for all management changeovers to allow landlords to test our local services without any risk of being tied in to a contract.
Chris Sheldon, Managing Director of Lettingsupermarket.com Limited said: “We are very pleased that Bradley and his team have joined Lettingsupermarket.com™ and we believe that this will further bridge the gap between the hybrid sector and the High Street. Having met with Bradley on several occasions he is very motivated with an excellent knowledge of the local (Birmingham) market and we look forward to a long and successful working relationship. To date feedback from clients has been excellent.”